Are you and your spouse considering a divorce? If so, it may be in the best interests of your entire family to go through the process using the effective and proven method of mediation.
Mediation is a process that allows both sides to identify important issues involved in the divorce, negotiate terms, and work together to resolve issues in the most amicable and agreeable manner possible. Our Cleveland family law attorney at The Law Offices of Dennis P. Levin has extensive experience as a neutral mediator that facilitates the process as two spouses work through a divorce. Our team is ready to help both parties end their marriage in a faster, less costly, and less complicated manner.
Some of the benefits of mediating your divorce include:
- Having a mutually agreeable, collaborative, and voluntary method for both parties to resolve their issues
- Allowing both parties to make the decisions
- Having a higher likelihood of both parties complying with the terms of the divorce and reducing the chance of post-divorce conflict
- Reduced tension and hostility between both parties during and after the divorce, which also benefits children
- Being considerably faster and less expensive than litigation
- Allowing both parties to be in control of important decisions regarding custody, visitation, distribution of property, and support
The Completely Voluntary Nature of Divorce Mediation
One of the most substantial benefits of using mediation during a divorce is that it is completely voluntary and allows you and your spouse to withdraw at any time for any reason. Because of this, it is often highly advisable to at least attempt resolving important issues regarding the terms of your divorce with our Cleveland family lawyer acting as a neutral mediator.